Painting walls and ceilings
The most common works performed in an interior are the painting of walls and ceilings. Procedure for carrying out works:
- Protection of surfaces in space,
- Wall surface preparation,
- Repair of damages on surfaces,
- Applying a primer,
- Wall skimming (if new surfaces are processed) in 2 or 3 times,
- Painting the walls,
- Cleaning the space.
Painting of carpentry
If there is a carpentry in your home that seems to be dilapidated, and yet it's not time to replace it, then we recommend repairing and painting of the carpentry.
- Sanding of carpentry
- Puttying surfaces
- Painting of carpentry with basic paint
- Painting of carpentry with finishing paint
Depending on the condition of the fittings, it is often necessary to replace the existing fittings so that the carpentry could be completely correct.