Demolition of walls and bulkheads
Rough works that we perform in order to adjust the existing space, or the old object, the new purpose and form the appropriate layout.
Demolitions of walls and bulkheads, different structure and materials:
- brick walls and wall partitions,
- different type of blocks,
- gypsum plates,
- differeny types of bulkheads,
- cutting of concrete walls (before cutting our engineers perform static tests to be sure that we will not endanger the object and it's construction).
Lining and other elements demolition
If the scope of the work does not come down to more constructive changes in the enether, but only to the change of the final materials in order to improve the interior of the coat:
- wall covering removals,
- floor coverings removals,
- disassembly of old installations,
- disassembly of windows and doors,
- disassembly of other elements intended for replacement.